R E Quinn Architects Ltd long-term objective for the development of the company is to successfully meet the requirements of each client we work with. We strive to build on the strength of a ‘Team Approach’ with fellow professionals and construction companies to deliver projects from inception to completion, to the highest quality design standards, within set budget parameters and timescales.
This objective includes keeping up to date with the development of innovative materials and technology through Continuing Professional Development (C.P.D.) courses, widening the introduction of alternative sustainable development opportunities, and maintaining up to date 3D modelling software and skills.
Ultimately, R E Quinn Architects Limited’s objective is to offer speed, accuracy, improved coordination and quality control to enable the company to broaden the services offered to clients.
To fulfil this vision our practice incorporate the following elements into our approach for every scheme.
1. Seeing the potential.
- We believe that every site has potential. Regardless of size, location and condition, our approach will be to unlock the full potential available.
2. Integration of.....
- new design ideas and applying them to schemes is a challenge we enjoy.
- proposals into the immediate context.
- sustainable measures, products and practices that will add value to a project.
3. Redefining the norm.
- To achieve great architecture it is important to step beyond the "norm". To look at things in a way that our clients may not, often proves the best way in achieving better design solutions.
4. Create good space.
- Our practice believe good design makes use of all available space, especially when available area is to a minimum. The challenge of small and restricted spaces can lead to successful design results.