The information contained in email communication is confidential, may be privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are expressly prohibited from copying, distributing, disseminating, or in any other way using any information contained. We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachments. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused to software viruses. If you have received any communication in error please contact the sender by telephone or response via email.
Terms and Conditions
REQA carry necessary registrations / affiliations required to perform the role of architect as well as provide lead consultancy services.
REQA holds Practice Membership / Registration with:
- ARB (Architects Registration Board)
- RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects)
- RSUA (Royal Society of Ulster Architects)
All Staff have membership with these organisations also.
Individual Membership of the RIAI (Royal Institute of Architects Ireland) is held by certain practice staff.
- Constructionline Reg #48509
- ISO 9001:2015
- SSIP accredited for Architecture and Principal Designer services with Altius 402020
- All architectural and technical staff hold Construction SkillsRegister (CSR) Cards
REQA hold Employers Liability Insurance (£10million), Public & Product Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity (£5million). Evidence of Insurances can be provided upon request.